Regions exist within your global organization to give specific users access to create, view, and manage events and view reports within their region only. Regional users cannot access events within the global organization nor can they access events within other regions.
This article will explain:
Adding regions to your organization:
- Log in to your account at my.crowdblink.com then click Organization from the menu on the left side of the page
2. Then click Create Region on the right side of the page
3. Enter the name of your region and click Confirm
4. That region will now appear in your list of regions on this page as well as in the drop down menu on the very top right of the page, underneath your organization name.
Note: If you don’t see your region listed in the dropdown menu right away, refresh your page.
5. To add additional regions, repeat the above process.
6. When done adding regions, you can switch between the global organization and regions to invite users or create events. Always pay attention to the organization or region you are logged in to when inviting users or creating events. You cannot move an already created event between your organization and region or between different regions, so if you create an event in the wrong region, you will have to delete the original event and recreate it in the correct region.
- To change the name of the region, click Edit next to the Region’s name.
- Update the name in the text box, then click Confirm to save the changes.
- You will now see the updated region name on your region list and in the organization/region drop down in the top right corner.
Note: If the name change doesn’t appear in your drop down when you click, just refresh the page and it will appear