To access a specific organization or region you will need to be invited to it by its owner. Once you are invited to a new organization or region, the invite will be available in your Console under your notifications. Note: you will not receive an email invite, it will only appear within your account.
You will need to create your account first, if you have not done so already please follow these instructions then revisit this article. To receive the invitation you must create your account with the same email address that was invited to the organization or region.
1. Log in to your CrowdBlink Console
2. The first time you log in before you have accepted any invitations you will be prompted to accept any pending invitations
3. Click Accept on the line for the invite
4. The button will change to a loading symbol
5. Once the invitation has been successfully accepted you will be taken to the Events page for the Organization or Region you have joined. You can confirm which Organization or Region you are in by looking at the dropdown in the top right corner
1. If you receive an invitation to join a new Organization or Region while you are already logged in to an Organization or Region within your account, you will receive a notification in the top right corner alerting you of your new invitation.
- In case you miss the notification the avatar icon in the top right will also have a red dot if new invitations are waiting for you.
2. Click the avatar icon, then choose Invitation Waiting from the drop-down menu
3. You will be taken to your Pending Invitations list where you can click Accept on the line of your invitation
4. Once the invitation has been successfully accepted you will be taken to the Events page for the new Organization or Region you have just joined. You can confirm which Organization or Region you are in by looking at the dropdown in the top right corner
If you need to switch back to another Organization or Region you can learn how here.